Sunday, February 23, 2014

Understanding Of Speed Test

What is a speed test?
Speed test is the examination of the internet speed, if you search it in Google it will return an excess of both types of websites some of them are free of cost while some are paid websites. But purpose of both types of websites is to check the speed of internet.

Did I get the speed I pay for?
This is a very repeatedly asked question by clients with many internet DSL & high speed Internet customers. I give for 4 Mbps, how could I identify if I'm receiving the entire speed of Internet connection that I'm spending money for?

What's your favourite speed testing site?
I used to prefer Ptcl Speed Test for the following reasons:
It's easy, simple to use
Let you to execute worldwide speed testing
Let you save and share your test results

Which one should I pick?
When you use the Speedtest.pk, they try to get the position of the user by matching up to the internet protocol address allocated by your Internet distributor with a database. It mentioned your IP address and when you click on the start button, then it starts calculating the download speed and after some time it calculates the upload speed. This whole process will take a few seconds and it generates a speed test report for you. The speedtest.pk website is recommended you to find accurate speed of your internet connection. With the help of this website you can save your precious time and money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment