Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Reason Behind Female

 

When I pondered over the meaning of 'Ladies First' and its impact on our position (men), I came to a final conclusion at the other end. 'No matter to which gender we belong, the only thing which matters is being SMART’.

There were times in the past when men were smart, today such people are few. The present is telling us a different story, the present word is dominated by the opposite sex. Being a male I can't say I am happy or not but being a son, a brother and a father I am proud to share with you this secret " the majority of successive women were found guilty of addicted to various Baby Games”.

During my studies I found that considering games which usually are considered good for boys only, girls also enjoy them a lot. They are also an active participant in these events. There are many examples which can be traced and inculcated within. Many girls have excelled in the fields of games and extra activities and have secured the name and fame for their countries. They have been examples of other for the active participation.

Girls concentrate on the things like their beauty or cosmetics. On the other side they are very possessive on these things and have a great passion for these. They also like to play games but that should be indoors.

At the end I was quite impressed by the performance of women, as being on top in every field is not very easy, they have sure adopted the education as the only means of entertainment. But what's the cause of man's downfall?  Before that I must admit I have mixed together the past and future in not at all a perfect way. But again, after plenty of sleep I am again flying and maybe this drowsiness is one factor behind my imperfect English. Next to my room I can hear the voices of my wife and 13 year old daughter playing Girls Games as usual. I still wonder why men are so much lacking behind Women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment